Monday, August 9, 2010

Things you need a mom for.

There are things in this world that you just need a mom for. In light of the fact that I am REALLY thankful for her today for coming up and being "Nana" for a day while I escaped these four walls(!!), I'd thought I'd list a few:

-Moms just really "get" you - even when you don't think they ever could
-Moms only get better with age at lovin' on little ones - exploration, excitement, doing things over and over and over and over and over and over......
-Moms can (apparently) lead your child to a 100% successful pottying day on the first day they arrive (even though you've been trying to get there for five days......)
-Only your mom can give it to you straight without offending you in the slightest (because you know deep down they really do care)
-Moms never stop wanting to become a better person - love more deeply, serve more intently, give more freely

I really love my mom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment