Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW!!!


Seriously, this has been the snowiest winter since E was born, and definitely the first winter she's been able to enjoy it a little! Her favorite thing to do is EAT it. Her next favorite thing to do is.......EAT it. While her daddy and I had snowball fights, built snowmen, and made snow cream, she was happily content to just simply walk around and try to find the places where it would scrape off clean in her hand. Though I've been feeling pretty bummed about a recurring cold for most of the day, I have to admit - these sweet moments really brightened my day. :)


(Before you go on judging this mama, I just wish you could've heard the giggles that accompanied these slobbery canine kisses!
Trust me...worth it!!)



They are so cute it just kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment