Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Few Moments of Thankfulness

1. Freedom to Worship. Through the sacrifice of many men and women who are serving this country and God, I am able to wake up every morning and with little-to-no persecution (relatively speaking) serve the God that I believe has died for me. Thank you to each and every one of you who has sacrificed to give me such an amazing and undeserved gift.


2.Family and Friends. Between incredible parents, awesome siblings, an amazing husband, a joyful daughter, sweet in-laws, wonderful friends, I really have an awesome support system and community.


3. A Home. Even though our house didn’t sell in the past six months on the market, and we weren’t able to make the move we were hoping for, I am certain that God has us exactly where He wants us. I am looking forward to growing within our little home and seeing God do amazing things within the four walls he has placed us for this time.


4. My Job. I have an amazing job doing things that make my heart come alive, working with people that truly inspire me to seek after Christ and be more like Him every day. I have so much respect and admiration for Truett Cathy and his obedience to the will of God. Our world is truly better because of this great man.


5. Food to eat. Thanksgiving with the Morgans/Styles is unbelievable. And after that, I still get to go home to a pantry and refrigerator stocked with the things that we need. What an incredible blessing.


No comments:

Post a Comment