Monday, November 30, 2009

Columbus Was Onto Something...

I can easily see how Columbus thought the earth was square. There are just sometimes when it is absolutely way too easy to simply "fall off the face of the earth," the past few days being case in point.

We are doing really well, just trying to keep our heads above water as L crams in the last month of studies for his first round of grad school classes, we get decorated for Christmas, prepared for birthdays, holidays and other celebrations galore that occur every December.

I will have pics and backdated posts up soon (our tree went up tonight, and I got a sweet shot of E hanging her first ornament ever on the tree!!)...as soon as I can catch my breath, that is. As for tonight, I have about 40 paper cuts in my tongue and a cramp in my right hand from working on Christmas cards, so I am going to call it and get some shut-eye.

1 comment:

  1. jess, LOVE reading about your life. miss you so much. what is lawson in school for?

    ReplyDelete