Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"Finding Nemo"


Today E and her daddy went on a little "date" at the aquarium. Determined to play my part in the adventures, I packed him full of diapers, extra clothes, food/snacks, and both cameras. I think they had a great time, and I reveled in the fact that they were off doing the "daddy/daughter" thing.

Apparently, she saw the real-deal "Mee-mo" & friends, played with stingrays, and thoroughly enjoyed the butterfly exhibit. I'm a little sad that I missed out on all the fun, but we got a one-year pass and will surely go back for more good times soon!




1 comment:

  1. That's great!!! Harley is always saying, "I want to take the kids on a fun day with daddy"...and of course that is great to me, so I'll say "great, what do you want to do?" He'll say, "I don't know, maybe caving or hiking...they would love it." My smile goes down, my heart beats fast and I say "ARE YOU CRAZY!?!" I love having an adventurous husband...but oh my how it scares me b/c I know their little feet will soon follow! =)

    ReplyDelete