Sunday, July 26, 2009

Created

"In the beginning, God created..."

After watching Rob Bell's video, Everything is Spiritual, this morning, and then diving into the first chapter of Francis Chan's Crazy Love tonight, my thoughts are filled with what an incredible Creator our God is.

Also, in perfect timing of course, Elle has started to pick up on a few of the off-hand words and phrases my husband and I use. One of my favorites from today is, "Awesome." She says it so randomly, and I laugh out loud every time she does.

Our God really is awesome. What He is able to speak into being is unfathomable. The real humbling part is to look around and realize that out of everything that exists, He chose man to bear His image. What an incredible honor. What an awesome God.





2 comments:

  1. I am completely facinated by this, Jessica! It's awesome!! I want to share it with everyone...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you think this is cool, you should also check out www.hubblesite.org, especially the "Image Tours" under the "Gallery" section. WOW!

    ReplyDelete