Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Look Alike

One comment I usually get when E and I are out and about is, "She's so cute...Wow, she must really look like her daddy." Which is fine and all...I get to take that home and tell her daddy what a cute little girl he apparently makes. :)

However, I'm starting to get a little jealous, seeing as how I am the one who spent the whole first nine months making her. So, I did a little fishing around at my last visit to my parent's home, and I was pleasantly surprised! For the record, minus the dark brown hair, I think she really does look like me at this age, if even just a little.

3 comments:

  1. yes, yes she does look like her mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! The second picture is identical! =) Everyone tells me the same thing about Rachel, until they see my childhood pictures. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm, did E also get your pout?

    You should be proud... my daughter looks nothing like me at all! Not even when I was a baby. Blond hair, blue eyes, light skin... I could go on. Perhaps E has more of you than we all thought!

    ReplyDelete