Monday, September 21, 2009

My Sister and Me

I've mentioned before how incredibly different my sister and I are. Just the other day, I was trying to explain to someone who didn't know my sister just how great she really is. The conversation went something like this:

Me: "Oh my sister? She's awesome, a really nice person. We are polar opposites, but I love her."
C: "What is she doing now?"
Me: "She's doing an internship at I.H.O.P. in Atlanta. I'm not quite sure all that it entails, but I know that she's taking some classes and has several hours a day where she is at the church in the prayer room, praying for specific needs both here and abroad."
C: "Wow, she sounds like a really cool girl."
(Awkward pause in conversation)
C: "I'm just wondering though. You said you guys were polar opposites, then you said that she was really nice and prays a lot."

True, true. I really wish I were a lot more like my sister sometimes!!

(By the way, Aunt K, we miss you!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment