Friday, September 11, 2009

A Real Photo Shoot

This past Monday, we subjected Elle to the mercy of a camera for two hours (which is, by the way, the breaking point for photographing a toddler). Nathan Maloney, a new friend of ours who is easing into the world of portrait photography, snapped away while I changed outfits and scenery and props for two hours straight.

I am SO pleased with the pictures!! They are a perfect representation of her little personality in this stage of life, with the major benefit of a photographer who is thoughtful and artistic with a camera, and totally unafraid to catch a beautiful candid moment. Professional pictures are worth every penny.

We've got some deciding to do before we start ordering, but here is a sneak peek of a few of my favorites.






5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh....love them all! The first one says a million words. What a picture FULL of personality.....just like Elle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! (and so real, which I love!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops. That comment was from me.
    Jmom :-)

    ReplyDelete