Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sin is sin is sin is sin...

If you are anything like me, this is how the Celebrity/Media world has played out for you the past few days:

-I didn't watch the Music Awards the other night. I don't have cable. I don't know that I would've watched it if I did.
-Heard about the whole Kanye West thing through Facebook, my "reliable" source of media nowadays. Read everybody's comments about what a jerk he was. Thought, "That's probably true."
-Heard about it a little more on the radio. Decided I was glad I don't watch TV, and even more glad that I'm not the type of person to get caught up in caring enough about those kinds of things to write about it on my Facebook page.
-Read this. Embarrassingly convicted of my crazy, self-worshipping pride.
-Posted on my blog about Kanye West...which is infinitely worse than posting it on my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment