Saturday, September 12, 2009

Triathlon: Season 2

Today our family closed the book on Chapter 2 of Triathlons for my husband. It was a successful year for him, and I am very proud of his accomplishments. My typically easy-going guy has become quite competitive and even took a 3rd place finish at one of the Sprints (minus a stray goo pack...a great story if you ever have time to ask him about it). He's got a great team of guys that he trains with, and the races are always a fun family event (though I haven't quite yet figured out how to push a toddler, leash a dog and snap a picture all at the same time - so a big "shout out" to Nana for the extra hands and G for taking extra pictures of my man with her camera!!).

Here are a few shots of my triathlete in action this summer. Looking forward to what next year brings!

John Tanner Sprint

Peachtree City Olympic

Sloppy Floyd Sprint

The Triathlon Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment