Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Days

Last night, I took a MAJOR leap out of my comfort zone, put on a 50's dress, and sang my heart out like the fun-lovin', extroverted June Carter look-alike that I became. Luckily, there were no video cameras, and not many in the crowd that knew me for who I really am, which eased the pressure a teeny tiny bit. My little duet with Johnny Cash kicked off a fun-filled night of 50's karaoke, diner milkshakes, fries, onion rings and Orange Crush (in the bottle!) - it was a blast!

We did manage to get a picture, if only for the sake of remembering the good ol' days!!

"Jessie & the Lawbreaker"
(our official band name)

1 comment:

  1. man I hate I missed this!! I wish I could have seen and heard you! :) I bet it was awesome! Love the name too. ya'll are great!

    ReplyDelete